New DOWSIL™ solution provides protective film with premium adhesion and pencil hardness, meeting the electronic devices industry growing demand for performance, productivity, safety and sustainability. Specifically for new emerging low surface tension glass coated with anti-fingerprint coatings, DOWSIL™ 7695 Adhesive can deliver a stably strong adhesion on glass surface while low peel force on stainless steel for good die-cutting and laminating. Composition of Polydimethyl siloxane and resin dispersed in Toluene.
- Manufacture of adhesive tapes, labels and transfer/protective films
- PSA for protective film or functional tape on low surface tension substrates like cover glass with anti-fingerprint coating on smartphone
- Excellent and stable adhesion on ultra-low surface tension material such as anti-fingerprint coated glass
- Good nail print resistance (pencil hardness)
- Good and stably low peel force on stainless steel (good for die-cutting & lamination)
- Adaptable to different types of AF coated glass, Compatible and stable with Fluorosilicone release liners
- flexible to mix with other Dow Pt cure PSAs to adjust properties even specialty assembly tapes